As a school user on teaglo, you will first need to create a profile and claim ownership of your school before you can post jobs. Follow these 3 easy steps to claim your school and start enjoying the benefits of teaglo straight away.
Step 1: Sign up to teaglo
- Click ‘Schools join here’ button on the teaglo homepage
- Insert your personal work email address, choose a password, and click ‘Join us’
Top tip: Use your own work email address, rather than a generic department one. So, email@example.com, rather than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your inbox and click ‘verify account’ in the confirmation email.
Step 2: Complete your profile
- Click the camera icon to upload a profile picture
- Crop your picture if needed and click ‘Apply’
- Fill in your profile details, select your school/group from the drop down list, and click continue
- Fill in the final fields, set your job status and click ‘Get started’
When you click ‘Get started’, you will automatically be taken to your school profile.
Step 3: Claim your school
- Click the ‘Claim’ button to take ownership of your school profile
- Confirm you are the official representative of your school/group
Click the ‘Yes, I claim’ button
- A message will pop up on your screen confirming your claim request has been sent, and no-one else will be able to claim the school profile in the meantime.
- We will email you your school profile ownership confirmation within 24 hours.
You can then make changes to your school profile and start posting jobs.