Your new teaglo profile design is here
The latest, and perhaps most important enhancement to your teaglo experience, is the new design of your profile page. Read on to get a glimpse of the new layout, and to find out what this means for you.
About your teaglo profile
At teaglo we support education by promoting top teachers, schools, and ideas. That is why we designed every teacher profile page to showcase your individual professional brand, skills, and goals to the widest possible global audience.
We have listened to you, heard your desires and frustrations, and built our social network to meet your current needs and future aspirations. As the teacher social network, our platform gives you the power to achieve all your professional goals – on a local and global scale.
teaglo gives you full control of your resources, news feeds, professional development, training, career opportunities, and connections.
Currently, your teaglo profile enables you to:
- upload a profile image
- establish your professional brand
- showcase your CV and experience
- set your job seeking status as ‘not looking’, ‘actively looking’, or ‘open to offers’
- allow recruiting schools to find and approach you directly
- set your career goals by job role and location, so recruiting schools can find you more easily.
So, what’s new
Your new, enhanced profile has been built around you and will act as your personal homepage, where you can manage and curate everything to do with your professional profile, teaching career and connections.
New features include:
- a fresh and engaging page layout, featuring a professional bio section with images
- more personalisation options, including the ability to upload or change your profile background image
- clean, user-friendly navigation
- a design that makes it easier to set your job status and edit your profile
- new icons indicating your profile completion progress and number of connections
- one-click access to My Network, My Jobs, My Posts, and My Resources (coming soon).
The new teaglo profile design offers teachers room to express themselves, with a more customisable design, as well as a central access point to connections, jobs and favourite feeds.
Jo, teaglo product manager
What this means to you
When you log in next month, you’ll be presented with your new profile layout, ready for you to update and personalise. There will be a placeholder banner image, until you replace it with an image of your choice. Your network, posts, job applications and profile settings will all remain unchanged.
Sign up to receive an email when this update is live
Remember to check back here next week for more product updates, announcements and sneak previews.