teaglo Resources (beta) is now live
We are delighted to announce that, as promised, we have fast tracked the development of our new teacher resources hub, and the beta version of teaglo Resources is now officially live.
Read on to find out more about teaglo Resources, and how you can get first access to the beta site.
The best resources. In one place. For free.
Teachers everywhere can now find and download the very best classroom, extra-curricular, CPD, training, and wellbeing resources on teaglo Resources, for free. No more tedious searching late into the night. No more lost weekends.
How to get early access to teaglo Resources right now
teaglo members now have access to teaglo Resources (beta) and can:
- Browse 100s of free, high quality resources, from specially selected teachers and partners.
- Search and filter by curriculum, category and file type
- Browse new resources added every day
- Submit requests to have their resources featured
What is beta?
The current global health crisis means teachers need free access to online resources and distance teaching support, right now. For that reason, we decided to fast track the development of our brand new teacher resource hub, and launch it in two phases.
This means that teachers can access 100s of free resources and much needed support with the launch of the beta resource hub today (Phase 1), while we continue to develop the full Phase 2 version, where teachers will be able to upload resources directly from their own teaglo profile, later this year.
The full version of teaglo Resources, where teachers will be able to upload resources directly from their own teaglo profile, will be available later this year.
- Sign into teaglo once and view resources instantly
- Extended range of resources and categories covered
- Upload, organise and share your own resources
- Comment on, share and save resources to your teaglo profile
- Save searches for easy reference and get alerts about new matching results
- 100s more partners and resource providers featured
A huge thank you to teachers and partners
A huge thank you to the amazing teachers and partner organisations who have generously provided quality, free resources for upload so far. We salute you. If you are a teacher or resource provider who would like to contribute free resources, please email email@example.com.