teaglo 2.0 is here
We are excited to announce that teaglo 2.0 is now live, invigorated and sporting a fresh look and feel. Read on to find out about the shiny, new design and added features, developed with teachers and schools in mind.
- major design enhancements to social feed, personal profile, school profile and job pages
- new teaglo Resources hub with 100s of free, high quality resources
- discover relevant content via hashtags
- new job ‘quick filter’ tool
- enhanced school profile layout featuring more images and engaging content options
- new content in your teaglo social feed from top educational partners like the Chartered College of Teaching
Your new profile page
Perhaps the important enhancement to your teaglo experience is the new design of your profile page. Your new profile is your personal homepage, where you can manage and curate everything to do with your professional profile, teaching career and connections.
New personal profile features include:
- a fresh and engaging page layout, featuring a professional bio section with images
- more personalisation options, including the ability to upload or change your profile background image
- a design that makes it easier to set your job status and edit your profile
- new icons indicating your profile completion progress and number of connections
- one-click access to My Network, My Jobs, My Posts, and My Resources
The new teaglo profile design offers teachers room to express themselves, with a more customisable design, as well as a central access point to connections, jobs and favourite feeds.
We created the teaglo social network to give teachers full control over your professional brand, career choices, and mobility – and teaglo Jobs is a key driver behind making this happen.
Exciting updates covered in this launch include:
- Revamped homepage design and engaging interface
- New look individual job pages with key information like location, closing date and salary more prominently displayed
- Quickly filter jobs by salary, country, subject and more.
- New ‘quick filter’ option organises jobs into teaching, non-teaching and leadership roles instantly
- One-click access My Network, My Profile, and My Resources
The latest teaglo Jobs update will make it easier for teachers to search, find and apply for jobs, and plan their career from the comfort of their teaglo profile.
teaglo Social feed
Your teaglo social feed experience has been enhanced with:
- Fresh social feed design, navigation and engaging interface
- Improved link and image posting functionality
- One-click access My Jobs, My Network, My Profile
- Ability to curate and find relevant content via hashtags
- Option to see and connect with mutual connections
- More high quality content in your feed from an educational leaders and partners like The Chartered College of Teaching
Our members consistently tell us they love engaging with other teachers, developing professional relationships and sharing ideas. These new features will make that even easier and more fun. The ability to see mutual connections and organise feeds using hashtags means teachers will experience a richer social feed, full of interesting, relevant content and conversations.
New School Profile layout
School profiles have received a raft of new features, including:
- an inviting new layout, designed to increase engagement and followers
- intuitive navigation to help teachers find key information about your school quickly
- one-click access to Group/School management and Job management tabs.
teaglo Resources (beta)
Teachers on teaglo can now find and download the very best classroom, extra-curricular, CPD, training, and wellbeing resources on teaglo Resources, for free. A key addition to the revamped teaglo 2.0 design, teaglo Resources is now featured in the main menu – just one click away.
- Browse 100s of free, high quality resources, from specially selected teachers and partners.
- Search and filter by curriculum, category and file type
- New resources added every day
Check out all the new features for yourself on teaglo now. It’s free for teachers, forever. Explore and enjoy.