7 ways to prioritise your mental health and wellbeing this week
Have you set aside some time to reflect, recharge and prioritise your mental health and wellbeing lately? There is a whole section dedicated to teacher wellbeing on teaglo Resources, featuring a range of effective tools and expert advice to help you manage stress and navigate the days and weeks ahead. Here are just 7 of the teacher wellbeing resources available right now, teaglo Resources, for free. Take some time for yourself and explore.
- You Are Not Alone – Adrian Bethune
Teaching can feel incredibly lonely at times but in this inspiring clip with Adrian Bethune, Dr Emma Kell shares how to harness the power of others to help you enjoy a long and fulfilling career as a teacher. The key is to remember that you are not alone.
- Wellbeing 60 Day Home Learning Challenge – Cre8tive Resources
A 60 Day Wellbeing Challenge, including a PDF for parents to download and an Explainer PowerPoint
- Keeping Your Body Fit When Working At Home – ProSafe Consultants
6 key actionable tips to keep your mind and body healthy at home
- Teacher wellbeing for NQTs – EduTeacherTips
This video features easy to follow, practical wellbeing tips and advice for NQTs
- Wellbeing Webinars – DynamicDeps
A teacher webinar series based on wellbeing – made by the DynamicDeps, Russ and Steve, in conversation with Liz Scott and Stu Newberry.
- Covid-19: Dealing with anxiety and Staying at Home – Cre8tive Resources
This resource was produced with the help of an NHS Assistant Psychologist.
- Supporting Daily Routines During School Closures – Education Endowment Foundation
A video showing how we can support daily routines during school closures.