10 teacher treats on teaglo Resources
Each week, we handpick 10 stand-out teacher resources worth sharing. These, and 100s more, are all available right now, free on teaglo Resources. Enjoy.
- Do you remember your first September? (Ep 2) – NQTea and Biscuits
Mr Bache is joined by his partner Mr Graham (English teacher) discussing their first September as an NQT.
- The Slave Trade – History Storytime Podcast
Sophie and Ellie ask about the Black Lives Matter protests so we tell the story about the Slave Trade and the legacy it leaves.
- A-Level PE – Pre-Course Pack – Damian Edwards
A pack designed for students to do in the summer before they start their A-Level PE course. Includes reading suggestions.
- BAME Books for Children – BAMEed Network
An interactive, printable poster of book recommendations for children and young adults from Darren Chetty and Karen Sands O’Connor with Books for Keeps.
- Schools and COVID-19: Guidance for Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) staff and their employers in school settings – BAMEed Network
This document is informed by NHS guidance and contains calls to action and a template risk assessment. Pack includes editable Word version.
- Outdoor Art – Using Your School Building – Adele Darlington
Lots of outdoor art ideas using your school building as a stimulus. Drawing ideas, texture rubbings and more.
- Black Lives Matter Newsletter – Tahsin Mojumader
A newsletter to help educate students on the Black Lives Matter campaign.
- Black Lives Matter – Poetry Lessons on the Works of Black Authors – Mr G Simpson
A collection of KS3 poetry lessons based on the works of black authors.
- Year 7 – Maths Knowledge Organisers – Nicola Whiston
A collection of knowledge organisers for Year 7 maths. The pack covers sequences, algebraic manipulation, equality and equivalence, integers and decimals, FDP equivalence, and constructing, measuring and using geomtric notation.
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK) in History – 3x 1 Hour Lessons – Russell Tarr
Designed to help deliver Theory of Knowledge (TOK) in History at IB (International Baccalaureate) Level. This pack includes teacher notes and student worksheets.